Group Activity - Anurag


  1. Astronaut and Mission Control: I enjoyed doing this activity with my teammates as it was the first activity that we did together and it served as an ice breaker for us. I learned how to communicate effectively so that others understand what I am trying to tell them. I discovered that it was hard to communicate without each team member knowing what each piece is called. It required a lot of teamwork as there were two teammates working as Astronauts and Mission Control. (Fun, Impact, Discovery, Teamwork)
  2. Pull item from box and present: This activity helped with inclusion as I had to take everybody's opinion into account before presenting. (Inclusion)
  3. Rank Items in Order of needs: In this activity I discovered that working in team and by incorporating others guidance improves your chances of picking right items. This activity clearly showed how teamwork is crucial.
  4. Gears: In this activity I discovered that when small gear is driver and big gear is driven then it is power transmission in which we have less speed but more torque on other hand if we have big gear as driver and small gear as driven then it is speed transmission in which case we have more speed but less torque.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Activites-Mr.Fadnavis

Bot 3